How To Create Your Own Professional Quality Catamaran Designs In Next To No Time
If you’re searching for catamaran plans then you’ll already be aware that catamarans are the most exciting of sailing platforms.
They’re also the most stable. That’s why they’re regularly used to teach disabled people to sail and enjoy and outdoor sport without supervision. Well now, even if you’ve never designed anything before, you can start putting your creative ideas into practise at last and build the catamaran that’s right for YOU!
3D Boat Design is the Internet’s top-selling hull design program that gives you complete control over how you create, modify and view your own design. It’s currently in use by over 190,000 boat designers from DIY home builders to professional designers. It’s constantly being improved and updated and users are entitled to 100% FREE updates as they are released – for life! I’ve given it a full review here and quite frankly, for the price, we think it’s a bit of a bargain.
- They can be very expensive! A set of plans can easily cost you several hundred dollars.
- They never quite resemble what you had in your mind. The hull shape never fits your expectations or the lines of the hull are just plain ugly.
- You can’t adjust your hull design once you’ve purchased the plans. The design might as well be carved in stone.
- A professional designer will cost you even more! If you are considering constructing your catamaran on a budget, don’t even think about hiring a professional designer!
This is not some poorly designed, low-quality program that will crash as soon as you use it
3D Boat Design is the Internet’s top-selling hull design program that gives you complete control over how you create, modify and view your own design. It has been in development for several years and is currently in use by over 190,000 boat designers from DIY home builders to professional designers. It is constantly being improved and updated and you are entitled to 100% FREE updates as they are released – for life!.
- Very easy to use & extremely flexible
- Visually appealing, no complex menus
- Enhanced hydrostatic calculations
- Locking & Unlocking of control points
- Add background images easily
- Easy 3D scaling, moving, rotating
- Advanced File import and export functions
- Fairing Tools & Advanced Modeling options
- More freedom in modeling knuckle lines
- Surfaces can contain holes and gaps
- Create complex shapes from just 1 surface
- The possibility to insert just 1 single control point
- Resistance calculations including the Delft series and KAPER method
- Ideal for any type of boat hull from catamarans to toy models
- Multi PC License – This can be used on as many systems as you want
- 100% FREE updates
No matter what sort of boat or catamaran you want to build, 3D Boat Design is the software you need. From a simple canoe, through dinghies, catamarans, trimarans, yachts, keelboats, all the way up to stepped hull designs, other multi hull designs and hydroplanes. This software is capable of designing any shape hull and is so easy to use that you’ll fnd yourself letting your imagination come up with ideas you never thought you had!
Here’s a screenshot of the program in action. You get four fully rotatable views so you can see what’s going on with every change you make. As you can see, the program’s not just for designing hull shapes, although that’s its primary purpose, you can also design superstructure and othe ancillary parts.
For just $49.95 the 3D Boat Design is available as an instant download so you can get started right away. You can start bringing your ideas into reality immediately, even if it’s two o’clock in the morning! I have no doubt that you’ll be delighted with the 3D Boat Design software but if for any reason you’re not happy, the software comes with an unconditional, no-questions-asked 8 week guarantee.
3D Boat Design Software Is Now Available At a Discount!
The acclaimed 3D Boat Design Software is now available at the remarkably low price of just $49.95. Much cheaper than just one set of catamaran plans. And, with a 60 day 100% money back guarantee, it’s a remarkable offer.
Copyright 2009-2011Boat Design Software
All material provided on this web site is intended solely for informational or educational purposes. Nothing on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional boat construction advice. Always consult a professional if you are in any doubt about the seaworthiness of any craft you design.
Filed under: Boat Design Software
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!